WELCOME TO INCHY BY INCH CHALLENGE BLOG


WE ARE BACK - DO YOU WANNA PLAY?



Fiona











Sunday 12 December 2010

FINAL INCHY AND I'VE GOT THE BLUES.....

I'm putting this up early tonight as my hubby is coming home after two weeks away and I could have other things on my mind tomorrow! lol!


Thanks to Karen (MissyK) for the idea of doing a colour for our last challenge and there could be no other colour to choose than Blue! My lady kind of looks sad in this, don't you think?





As a child growing up my mum always used to play Jim Reeves Christmas Album and a few years ago I bought myself a copy on CD and its always one of my favourites to play at this time of year - moreso as this is my first Christmas without my mum. So as you can see the colour Blue is a good one for me at the moment. I've been trying to download the music on to here but without any success.


Looking forward to seeing all your BLUE inchies for our last week.

15 comments:

K J D said...

Hi Fiona

I'm blue! Going to miss you on Mondays. Thank you for all your hard work and inspiration.... it's been GREAT!

Love your 'blue' inchy - yes she does look a little bit sad.

Happy renunion for tomorrow... don't be too jealous of the suntan!

I'll be back with my inchy soon.

Love Karenxxx

Joanna said...

Ahhhh, our last inchy. Your lady does look blue, and I can understand why you're feeling blue too. I'll miss you and your ideas. Wishing you the best of luck with your future plans.

I'll be back later in the week with my inchy.

Jo
xx

BadPenny said...

Great choice Fiona- sad to see the challenge end - thank you so much for all the inspiration. I'll be back later....

Unknown said...

Here is my Blue Inchy,
sorry that I have only just found your site and now It's ending.

All the best for future Blogs.
Sam X

Katie said...

Fiona, it has been a wonderful few months doing these little inchies! Sad it's ending...but I don't know how people keep up w/ challenge blogs for years. You're awesome.
Have a wonderful holiday.
My blue inchie is at http://theredtin.blogspot.com/

Hope to see you all around the blog world! xoxox

BadPenny said...

Here's mine
http://thelinenshelf.blogspot.com/

Fiona said...

Mine's on my blog - as well as a picture of me skating last night - thank goodness I didn't fall over! lol!

jaine drake said...

It's been a pleasure to contribute to the blog and even though it's been a while since I made an inchy, I felt I had to do one for the last time. Thanks Fiona for everything and take care.

http://craftydrake.blogspot.com/2010/12/last-inchy-challenge.html

Gina said...

I have truly enjoyed your blog challenges. Thank you again for the inspiration XXX
my blue inchy

Sandra said...

Hi!
here is my Inchy!
Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Carole said...

Here is mine....

Really going to miss this challenge.

WhatDoYouMeanByArt

Joanna said...

You didn't think I was going to miss your last challenge did you, Fiona?! No way!

I've just scraped in, late as usual.

http://fiddlesnips.blogspot.com/2010/12/inchybyinch-challenge-blue.html

Thank you again for all your inspiration and swaps. Take care and good luck for the future.

xxx

K J D said...

Hi Fiona

Mine is on my blog......

http://littlecraftingmiss.blogspot.com/2010/12/inspire-thank-you-fiona.html

Love Karen

ps are you sure you don't want to change your mind? :) x

Unknown said...

So sad its the last challenge. Blue is a great idea for a theme and I'm putting inchies (mostly bluish) on all my Christmas cards this year. I've posted a Merry Christmas blue inchy on my blog today. Dont'feel blue !

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Just to say I hope you had a lovely Christmas Fiona. Best wishes for the new year, Carolyn x